2022 Tri-County Sportsmen Challenge
The 2022 Tri-County Sportsmen Challenge is a Tier 3 match.
TRI-COUNTY SPORTSMEN CHALLENGE
More information at:
- This match will consist of 11 fun & challenging stages
- The Registration fee is $115. ($65 for Junior shooters). This includes a Tee Shirt & lunch.
- Registration starts March 1 and closes August 26, 2022, on PractiScore here.
- BUG, CCP, CDP, CO, ESP, PCC, REV, and SSP Divisions are allowed for the match.
- No division changes or refunds after August 26; classification changes as necessary.
- You must be a current member of IDPA with a classification to shoot the match.
- The current IDPA and Match Administration rules will apply to this match. It is the responsibility of the shooter to know and follow those rules and to ensure a current IDPA membership and classification.
- Competitors will complete the match in one day. Staff shoots Friday.
- Equipment check and sign in begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 9:15 a.m.
- The shooters’ meeting starts at 9:40 a.m. and first shots start at 10:00 a.m.
- Please arrive early to ensure you go through equipment check and sign in before the shooters’ meeting, which all shooters must attend to be allowed to shoot the match.
- There will be an equipment check plus chronograph testing of competitor’s ammunition.
- We operate a cold range. Loaded firearms are prohibited on our property unless the person is actively shooting a course of fire during the match.
- Please see the match book after it is issued for further information. Please follow us on Facebook for match updates and more information.
- Tri-County Sportsmen's League
- 8640 Moon Road, Saline, Michigan
MD Earl Austin - firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact: email@example.com